Ultra Thin Seiko Mini Quartz Motor - Dials Up to 1/4 in. Thick - MVTS16
Shipping: Calculated at checkout
Model #: MVTS16
Free Clock Hand :
At checkout you will be prompted to select your free set of hands for purchasing Ultra Thin Seiko Mini Quartz Motor
Buy in bulk and save :
- Buy 5-9 and save $3.45
- Buy 10-24 and save $4.00
- Buy 25+ and save $4.45
Ultra Thin Seiko Mini Quartz Motor
- Quartz Accuracy - Stabilized quartz crystal assures high accuracy to within ±15 seconds per month.
- Reliability - A minimum number of parts (17 in entire movement) reduces wear within the movement and assures trouble-free operation. The movement is completely enclosed in its case, so dust and dirt cannot get into the movement.
- Compact Size - The movement is approximately 2-1/8”x 2-1/8” x 1/2”.
- Battery Life - The movement runs approximately two years on a fresh “AA” battery, not included.
- Step Second Motion - The second hand, if used, moves in exact one second steps.
FREE CHOICE of over 40 pairs of hour and minute hands is included. You just have to tell us what you would like.
See the link to clock hands at the bottom of the movement page. Please do not assume that any clock hands
you have will fit, as the mounting holes are not standardized. Mounting hole sizes and shapes are shown at the
top of the clock hands link. If you do not choose a FREE pair of hands with your movement purchase and later
decide that you need them, there will be a $5.00 charge for us having to make a second shipment.
These Seiko movements will operate a second hand, but second hands are considered optional. See
the bottom of the movement page for the link to our selection of second hands. Seiko movements require a .034 - .035
diameter second hand bushing as shown below. This hole size is too large for many other movements..All models have a 5/16" shaft
diameter so a 3/8" mounting hole is the correct size to drill in your case.